Every day, thousands of doctors across the country take newborn baby boys from their parents and subject them to a medically unnecessary, painful, life-altering surgery—circumcision. Intact America‘s mission is to spread the message that circumcision is wrong, and needs to end now.
You can help bring an end to this practice by:
- Participating in our “Put Down the Knife!” campaign page, aimed at pediatricians, family physicians, and obstetricians, asking them to honor the oath they took to do no harm, and stop cutting America’s baby boys.
- Joining our mailing list for the latest campaign updates as well as our monthly newsletter.
- Telling your friends, family, colleagues, neighbors, expectant parents, and doctors about our campaign. Visit our Spread the Word page for details.
- Writing a letter to your local newspaper.
- Helping Intact America’s efforts with a tax-deductible contribution.
- Visiting our Resources page to download flyers, talking points, web banners, and more.
- Following us on Facebook and Twitter, and helping share our message across these and other social networking sites.